Raspberry Mint Protein Ice Cream
Sweet, creamy, refreshing ice cream full of protein and light on calories!
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Blend milk, raspberries and protein powder in a blender until mostly smooth.
- Pour into ice cream maker, following your models directions.
- During the last two minutes, tear up mint leaves and add them to ice cream maker.
- Can be eaten right away as soft serve, or put in airtight container and freeze until firm.