Twisted Chocolate Cherry Protein Ice Cream
A little sweet and a little tart make this protein ice cream the perfect frozen protein treat! Makes two servings.
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 packet Nectar Twisted Cherry protein powder
- 1 single serving container Dannon Fit & Light Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 oz extra dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Using a fork or whisk, mix milk and protein powder together in a small bowl.
- Gradually mix in yogurt, until throughly blended.
- Following your ice cream makers directions, add mixture to ice cream machine.
- During last two minutes, add in chopped dark chocolate.
- Enjoy soft serve or store in airtight container in freezer for up to 3 days.
185 calories, 4g fat, 23g protein, 12g sugars (from dairy)