Butterscotch Espresso Protein Ice Cream
Butterscotch, espresso & dark chocolate make this one sweet high protein treat!
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1 packet Chike-protein with espresso
- 2 tablespoons sugar free butterscotch instant pudding powder
- 2 oz extra dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Blend together milk, light cream, Chike protein powder and instant pudding until almost doubled in volume.
- Pour into ice cream machine, and follow manufacturers instructions.
- During last two minutes, add chopped dark chocolate.
- Enjoy as soft serve, or store in airtight container in freezer for up to three days.