So Easy Tex Mex Chicken & Beans
So easy to make, yet so yummy! Very soft and appropriate for post-op’s on soft food stage.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: Slow Cooker
Yield: 6 servings
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 120z cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar chunky salsa
- Trim and cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Add beans and chicken into crock pot, add in salsa.
- Cook on high 5 hours or low 8-9 hours.
- Top with low fat cheddar cheese if desired.
Each serving has approximately: 241 calories, 2g fat, 23g protein