Pork and White Beans
- 6 cooked, diced pork chops
- 2 15.5oz cans white bans, rinsed and drained
- 2 28oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 medium diced onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, heat olive oil, then sauté onions and garlic for several minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add in rinsed beans, pork, tomatoes, basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat about 20 min.
- Serve with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese if desired.
Nutrition without cheese: 236 calories, 6g fat, 18g protein