Light Banana Pudding
Serves about 12 people
- 2 small boxes sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups 1% reduced fat milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 27 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 container sugar free Cool Whip topping
- Beat pudding and milk together per package directions. Let sit for several minutes.
- Layer 9 cookies on bottom of a 2 qt. bowl, followed by 1/3 of the pudding, 1 of the bananas and 1/3 of the Cool Whip.
- Continue layering this way, starting next layer with cookies, until all ingredients are used up, finishing with a layer of Cool Whip.
- Store covered in refrigerator for several hours if needed before serving.
Approx: 156 cals, 5g fat, 4g protein, 10g sugar