- 2 1/4 cups 1% milk
- 1 small box Jello sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 single packet Nectar Cappuccino protein powder
- 6 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar free Cool Whip
- Whisk together milk, pudding mix, and protein powder in a mixing bowl. Put in refrigeration to soft set.
- Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs to the bottoms of four ramekin cups.
- When pudding mixture is soft set, divide it evenly among the ramekins.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon of Cool Whip and remaining graham cracker crumbs.
Approximate nutrition: 123 calories, 2g fat, 10g protein, 7g sugar