FOUR INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 11 minutes per batch
Total time: 45 minutes
- 3 Cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar, packed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together Splenda brown sugar and eggs.
- Add in vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add in peanut butter one cup at a time, mixing well in between each addition.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop cookies by approximate teaspoonfuls about an inch apart onto lined cookie sheets.
- Gently press cookies down with a fork and sprinkle with granulated sugar if desired.
- Bake 11 min, let cool for 2 minutes, then remove from tray.
- Finish cooling on waxed paper or foil lined counter.